Su-Kam 7.5kVA/192V Intelli-Q Pure sine Wave True Online Inverter
Buy Su-Kam 7.5kVA/192V Intelli-Q Pure sine Wave True Online Inverter from Pavuta in Kenya
wondering the right circumstances to justify the use of Su-Kam Online UPS? Here are some examples:
- When the backup is for servers or systems that may reboot because they sense the split-moment power break during the changeover to inverter mode in regular inverters;
- For sensitive medical equipment that must run at specified voltages or without power break
- ATM machines or other financial transact supporting equipment where a split-moment power break will abort a transaction midway and create major problems
- Any other sensitive equipment that can notice and react to milliseconds break in power supply during the switch from mains to inverter mode.
Organizations and use environments that require these systems include:
- Data centers
- LAN nodes
- Telecommunication systems
- Sensitive Medical equipment
- Banks for ATMs and Server Rooms
- Programmable logic control systems
- Check out system in supermarket
- Production units
- Safety systems
More Benefits of Sukam Online UPS, Including Su-Kam 7.5kva/192V Online
- Acts as Stabilizer. Here’s how Su-Kam explains it: “An Online UPS not only provides constant power backup, but it also works to improve your power supply. When the mains are on, it converts the AC (Alternate Current) into DC (Direct Current) and then reconverts it to AC. This removes the fluctuations and other disturbances present in the mains current, and protects your load. You can say it acts as a stabilizer for your load. This process is called ‘Double Power Conversion”.
- Protects your load through Galvanic Isolation. Simply put, the online UPS ensures a complete physical separation between the Input and Output, meaning that disturbances in input (like fluctuations) are not transmitted to the load, hence protecting the equipment
- Monitoring facility to keep track of performance – via Su-Kams Power Doc UPS Monitoring System. More from Su-Kam: “With Su-Kam UPS systems, you can actually control and monitor the UPS performance. This can be done through the Power Doc UPS monitoring system, which is a unique innovation by Su-Kam. This ensures maximum safety for high-risk applications like satellite systems, air traffic control systems, internet nodes, bank transactions, etc. It also protects your system from valuable data loss, interruption, errors, crashes or shutdowns.”
Here are some technology salient benefits of the IntelliQ Series Su-Kam DSP Online UPS:
- You enjoy full safety of highly sophisticated equipment
- Ensures full charging and protection of the batteries and enhanced battery life.
- Quiet operation. It eliminates disturbing and irritating noise.
- 100% protection to the load from full range of power disturbances.
- Start up without Mains (Cold start)
- Constant output frequency
The Su-Kam 7.5kva/192V Online UPS is a 1-phase-in to 1-phase-out units, requiring 16 units of 12V batteries (16 x 12V). That’s six batteries more than the regular 7.5kva/120V inverter which runs on a battery bank of 10 units.