Luminous Home UPS 900VA Eco Watt+ 1050
Buy Luminous Home UPS 900VA Eco Watt+ 1050 from Pavuta Telecoms in Kenya
- Square Wave Inverter
- Capacity – 900 VA, Rated Power – 756 W
- Supports single battery
- 24 Month Warranty
- Eco Watt series is the No. 1 selling Home UPS of Luminous.
- An efficient inverter built with advanced PCB programming, microprocessor and FSW transformer
- Extra load handling capacity to run more loads than other UPS of similar ratings.
- Battery charging commences even at input voltage as low as 110V AC
- Three Stage Charging for safe & efficient charging and longer battery life
- Inbuilt intelligent thermal management system to shut down the system in case of overheating
- Supports the ECO Mode (180V to 260V) for the safety of sensitive appliances & UPS mode (extended voltage range) for reduced battery usage.
- Supports wide battery range, i.e. Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF)
Three Stage Charging
This UPS supports 3-stage smart charging to ensure safe & efficient charging and longer battery life.
Extra Load handling
Extra load handling capacity to run more loads than other UPS of similar ratings.
Supports all Battery Types
The UPS supports all types of batteries like a flat plate, tubular, VRLA, SMF – gives you the flexibility to choose from a wide range of batteries.
ECO & UPS mode
In UPS Mode, the output voltage is kept in the range of 180V to 260V – ensuring the safety of sensitive appliances such as computers. In Eco Mode, the voltage range is extended thereby reducing battery usage.
Luminous Home UPS 900VA Eco Watt+ 1050 Specification
|Max Charging Current (in Amperes)||17|
|Net weight (kg.)||9.3 Kg|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|No. of batteries supported||1 Battery (12 Volt)|
|Range Name||Eco Watt|
|Buying Guide||Buying Guide|
|VA Rating||900 VA|
|Warranty||24 Months (For detailed terms and conditions of warranty please refer to the warranty card supplied along with the product�) For product installation and usage details refer to the product Manual downloadable by scanning the QR code on the front panel of inverter using any QR code scanner App|
|Dimensions (L*B*H)||26.1×27.5×12.4 CM|
|Contents of Pack||1 N Inverter, 1 N Warranty card|
|Appliances/Electronics||No. of Appliances used at the time of power cut|
|LED TV 40″||1||2|
|LED Bulb 9W||3||6|
|LED Tubelight 24W||2||4|
|Fridge (250 Litre)||1||0|
|AC (1.5 Tonne)||0||0|
|Total Watt (Consumption)||578||516|
Recommended battery options and Backup Time
|Battery||Backup for 578W||Backup for 516W|
|120Ah Rating||75 Min||85 Min|
|150Ah Rating||100 Min||150 Min|
- Power Watt considered LED TV 40″ 75W. Fan 1200mm – 80W. Refrigerator- 200W
- Battery time calculated at 75% to 100% of peak load
- The recommended load should be at 75% to 100% of peak load
- Kindly check the rated power consumption before selecting the home UPS