Buy Linksys E900 N300 Wireless Router (E900) from Pavuta in Nairobi Kenya
Linksys E900 N300 Wireless Router (E900) Key Features
Easy 3-step setup
4 Fast Ethernet ports
Up to N300 Mbps Speed*
N300 Mbps wireless router brings speed and reliability to your Wi-Fi connection.
Advanced Wireless Security
Safeguard your network with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall.
Schedule kids’ time online and manage their online activity from anywhere with Linskys Connect technology.
Installation in only 3 steps with Linksys Connect.
Link activity, power
128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2
RIP, static IP routing
Wired and wireless
Data Link Protocol
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
128-bit encryption, DHCP server, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), dynamic DNS server,firmware upgradable, port forwarding, IPv4 support, IPv6 support, MAC address filtering,NAT support, Quality of Service (QoS), Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), VPN passthrough,Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support
E1200 comes with Power, Internet, and Ethernet (1-4) ports, up to 300 Mbps for fast wireless transfer rates and reliable range with MIMO antenna technology.
Connect computers, printers, and more to your wireless network and the Internet. QoS traffic prioritization technology delivers maximum speed and performance so you can enjoy fast downloads and reliable gaming.
LInksys EA6350 Dual Band Smart WiFI Gigabit Router AC1200+ Key Features and Benefits
• Up to 2.8 times* faster than Wireless-N technology: Simultaneous dual-band speed up to N300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC867 Mbps (5 GHz)† for media-intense applications
• USB 3.0 port: USB 3.0‡ and Gigabit Ethernet ports ensure ultimate media streaming and fast data transfer of photos, video, data files or connecting devices across your network. USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
• Linksys Smart Wi-Fi: Monitor and control a home network from anywhere and at any time. Smart Wi-Fi allows users to prioritize devices or websites, gain parental control over inappropriate content, monitor network activity, turn Wi-Fi access on or off, and create select password-protected guest networks.
• Smart Wi-Fi apps: A growing suite of apps offers improved opportunities to control one’s home network
• Easy setup: Simple installation requires no CD