GSM CIVIL WORKS
We undertake a complete GSM CIVIL WORKS scope of building Telecom sites from Conceptual Solutions for the Infrastructural aspects – and up to a Full Turnkey delivery of operational sites; including:
- Design Fabrication erection and Commissioning of entire range of Telecommunication Towers and Masts;
- design, manufacture and delivery of Empty or Fully Integrated Equipment Shelters;
- Complementing on-site Civil Works, such as Earthwork, Concrete, Grounding, Fencing etc;
- Outdoor & Indoor Electronic Equipment Installation & Testing: Antennas, Waveguides, and Radio.
- Engineering Services: Site Survey, Site acquisition, Suitability, Evaluation, Conceptual solution and Budgetary.
- Estimation, Permitting, and Documentation.
- Maintenance of Telecommunication Sites, including all their Infrastructural elements.
- Tower Erection (Self Supporting, Guyed, Monopoles)
- Installations of the GSM, CDMA Equipment (RBS, DDF, Batteries Backup, PDC, Transmissions Cabinets, earthing and Alarms systems)
- Installations of the Antenna systems, Feeder cables, jumper cables, earthing kit, support on mast, monopole, or tower, and connectorisation,
- Shelter Preparation & Installation
- Testing and commissioning of the BSS system RBS, BTS and Antenna systems S.W.R and BR test
- Antenna Optimization, auditing and down tilting
- Microwave & Radio Systems Installation, Operation & Maintenance