EB-X41 Epson XGA 3600 Lumens Projector
EB-X41 Epson XGA 3600 Lumens Projector Key Feature
- Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone’s attention
- Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,600 lumens
- Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this XGA projector
- Long-lasting solution: Watch a film every day for 15 years
- Portable and quick to set up: Transport with a carry case and keystone slider for easy alignment
EB-X41 Epson XGA 3600 Lumens Projector
EB-X41 Epson XGA 3600 Lumens Projector User-friendly Features
Horizontal Keystone Adjuster
Deliver powerful presentations anywhere in the room. With the easy-to-use sliding Horizontal Keystone Adjuster, screen corrections can be done quickly, easily and accurately, even in a limited space.
With automatic vertical keystone detection and adjustment, there is no longer any need for awkward and time-consuming manual image adjustments that interrupt the smooth flow of your presentation delivery. This handy feature automatically detects the projector’s vertical keystone distortion and corrects it instantly.
View and access your most frequently used functions immediately on the home screen. See all source information at a glance, no matter what the source input. With all the information you need right there on the home screen, wireless connections have never been easier.
Auto Power On
With the auto power on function, projection starts automatically once a projection signal is detected via VGA cable or USB cable, providing you with an easy and hassle-free presentation.
Auto Source Search
With automatic detection of the input source, projection automatically begins without you having to manually switch the input.
The front-facing exhaust is intelligently positioned to prevent anyone from being exposed to the hot exhaust, especially when on a narrow table. This allows your audience to fully concentrate on the presentation, even if they are seated beside or behind the projector.
Seamless Connectivity and Usability
Enjoy enhanced connectivity and flexibility with in-built Wi-Fi* connectivity. Easily share and transmit images, texts and files from your smart devices using the “Epson iProjection” application for smooth and smart projections.
* Applicable for EB-U42 only. For other models, wireless LAN adaptor ELPAP10 is required.
EB-X41 Epson XGA 3600 Lumens Projector Epson iProjection
The iProjection application enables a wireless connection for projecting images and files from your smart devices. The “QR Code Reader” function makes this wireless connection even easier by simply reading the QR code that is projected on the screen from your smart devices.
* In iProjection, projector profile search, multi-screen display, distribution function, audio transfer, movie file transfer and encryption data transfer capabilities are not supported.
Multi-PC Projection Moderator Function
With the control of a host PC, up to 50 terminals can be connected via the multi-PC projection to a single projector. The host PC acts as a moderator, selecting media from up to four PCS or smart devices to be projected simultaneously. With the moderator function, you can maintain control and prevent tampering of what’s projected on screen.
Longer Lamp Life
With a long lamp life of 10,000 hours in eco-mode, the frequency of costly lamp replacements is reduced, saving you time and money.
With a maintenance cycle of 10,000 hours in eco-mode, the need for regular maintenance of the air filter is minimised to save you time and money.
Easy Lamp Replacement
With the lamp cap located on the upper side of the projector, you can change lamps easily even if the projector is installed on the ceiling. Lamps can be replaced quickly without tools and dismounting of the projector from the ceiling mount.
EB-X41 Epson XGA 3600 Lumens Projector Impressive Image Quality
High Contrast Ratio
Add brilliance to your presentations. Boasting stunning brightness of up to 3,600 lumens and a high contrast ratio of 15000:1, these projectors enable you to project beautiful, well-defined images wherever you are, regardless of ambient light.
– Uses just 0.2W of power in standby mode
– Projector optics employ lead-free lenses
– Unpainted plastic housing reduces the environment impact
– The flame retardants used in the plastic housing do not contain chlorine or bromine
Better Products for a Better Future™
For more information on Epson’s environmental programmes, visit http://global.epson.com/SR/environment
Power Supply Voltage:100 – 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz
Operating Temperature:5 – 35 °C <41 – 95 °F> (0m / 0ft – 2,286m / 7,500ft)
5 – 30 °C <41 – 86 °F> (over 2,286m / 7,500ft)
(20% – 80% humidity, No condensation)
Screen Size (Projected Distance):
Standard Size:60” screen 1.8 – 2.17 mZoom : Wide:30” – 300” [0.89 – 9.12 m]Zoom : Tele:30” – 300” [1.07 – 10.95 m]
Electric screen 100″ 100″ 4:3 with RF remote0 out of 5(0)
Electric screen 100″ 100″ 4:3 with RF remote
Easy push-button operation with remote control.
Auto-locking feature for variable height settings.
Square format display with Four-sided masking black borders.
Wall or Ceiling Mounted.
High-quality professional grade matte white screen.
Quiet screen motor for noise-free operation.
Quality durable casing in white polymer finish.KSh29,500.00
Projector Screen manual 120 by 120cm0 out of 5(0)
Projector Screen manual 120 by 120cm
PROJECTOR SCREEN 50X50 WALL MOUNT manual
: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller’s listing for full details. See all condition definitions Shape: Square Type: Shower Enclosure Colour: Clear Features: Framed, Suitable For Wet Room, Tempered Glass, Walk-In Style: Modern MPN: USLTP12 Item Width: 1000,1100,1200,1400,1500,1600,1700 Item Length: 1000,1100,1200,1400,1500,1600,1700 Material: Chrome Height (mm): 1850 Main Colour: Clear/Transparent Brand: Bath-mann Width (mm): 1000,1100,1200,1400,1500,1600,1700 Door Type: Sliding DoorsKSh11,800.00
Epson EB-2250U Full HD business projector 5,000 lumens0 out of 5(0)
- Up to 300-inch display and great quality: Full HD resolution with Epson’s 3LCD technology
- Bring presentations to life: Outstanding 5,000-lumen brightness
- Versatile connectivity options: Including dual HDMI and optional wireless connectivity
- Flexible interaction: Split-screen and multi-PC projection
- Gesture Presenter: Intuitively use gestures to control the projector
Sony VPL-DX221 Desktop Projector0 out of 5(0)
Sony VPL-DX221 Desktop Projector Quick features
- 3LCD BrightEra Technology
- Bright, clear images with maximum 2,800 lumens colour light output & XGA resolution
- Up to 10,000 hours long-lasting lamp (in Low Mode)
- 1.2x flexible zoom lens
- 30″ to 300″ screen size (0.76 m to 7.62 m) (measured diagonally)
- 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
- HDMI x 1 & VGA x 1 with Audio Out & 1W speaker (monaural)
Projector Screen manual 240 by 240cm0 out of 5(0)
240 x 240cm viewing area
3cm black border (left/right)
Housing dimensions: 256 x 11 x 9 cm (WxHxD)
Incredible value for your money
Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
With a gain factor of 1.0 ideal for Home Cinema and business environments
Black back impervious to light
Adjustable for different aspect ratios
Elegant white housingKSh25,500.00