PVC card are widly used in the field of library management, Clubs, visiting, promotion, advertising, enterprises,
traffic, insurance, super markets, parking lots, schools, access control, hospitals, business, exhibition centers,
organization, government, campus, entertainment, ect.
Also other fields, like: bridal veil photographic, key tablet, etc, there is no limit size for our Instant PVC card.KSh3,000.00
- Faster system throughput up to 200 cards per hour single-sided with less downtime
- Unique Inline card debow feature which flattens cards after lamination
- Back-lit LCD hence at a glance print status as well as secure storage for rejected cards
- Standard Ethernet port for network connectivity
- Direct to card dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- A Highly Secure printer that prints Dual Sided ID cards with UV fluorescent and lamination.
- Printing Capability: Color and Monochrome.
- Printer Speed: 175 cards per hour YMCKT print speed.
- Networking: Bi-directional USB interface and Ethernet for Network connectivity.
- Output Card Hopper Capacity: 40 cards.
- Accepted Card Thickness: 20 mil to 50 mil.
- Printer Ribbon Yield: YMCKT yields 500 prints.
- Reverse transfer printing, using color dye sublimation and resin monochrome retransfer
- Dual-sided printing (standard)
- Over the edge printing
- Using color dye sublimation and resin monochrome retransfer
- 600 dpi print head (23.6 dots/mm)
- Bitmap: 24 bits, 16 million colors
- Printout: Y/M/C 256 level
- 64 MB of memory (RAM)
Buy Evolis Badgy 100 ID Card Printer at Pavuta in Nairobi, Kenya
- D printer for printing cards on demand
- Dimensions: 5.78″H x 7.87″W x 10.86″D
- Comes in white/black/red
- Print capacity: feeder 25 cards, output hopper 25 cards
- Printing speed: 45 sec/card, 80 cards/hour
- Supplied with color ribbon with a 50-print capacity
- Included software: Evolis Badge Studio Standard version
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
Evolis Badgy 200 Card Printer Quick features
- Evolis badgy 200 ID card printer has a resolution of 300 dpi
- Dye Sublimation / Thermal Transfer
- Color YMCKO Print Speed: 80 Cards/Hour
- Monochrome Print Speed: 180 Cards/Hour
- Works with CR-80 Cards
- Single-Sided, Margins of 0.05″
- 25 Card Input / 25 Card Output
- LED Display & Kensington Lock Slot
- USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Evolis Badge Studio Software
- Evolis Zenius card single is a sided ID card Printer
- Zenius undeniably generates color or monochrome cards, individually or in small runs, as can be seen with top quality results.
- 300 dpi resolution and edge to edge printing thus delivering professional results
- Above all the printer is easy to use